Broadband is a service that enables a customer to connect to the internet over fixed infrastructure in the ground.
We offer a range of broadband solutions, suitable for businesses of every shape and size. Broadband is an asynchronous service, meaning that the download speed is greater than the upload speed. It is an always-on, reliable and cost-efficient service. We offer a full suite of Fibre Broadband products to prepare you for the 2025 PSTN and ISDN Switch Off, including Fibre-to-the-cabinet (FTTC), Fibre-to-the-Premises (FTTP) and G.fast, as well as ADSL Broadband.
Key features of our broadband solutions:
- Unmetered data usage available
- Single/Multiple Static IPs, Dynamic IP
- Business Grade Service
- 24/7/365 UK-based support and customer service
- Choice of the UK’s leading carriers
- Enhanced Care Levels – 8 or 20 hour SLA
- Elevated throughput for low contention ratio so your activities are less likely to be affected by other users
- Broadband CPE equipment – pre-configured, plug and play
Why Digital Wholesale Solutions?
We are the #1 independent communications, IT and cloud services provider to the channel community. Our partner-focused principles have earned us the highest Net Promoter Score in the industry as we have worked with Channel partners to ensure that we are offering a constantly-evolving portfolio that meets all of your digital infrastructure needs.
- Delivered using Fibre to the green road side cabinet and then a short copper line to the premises
- An all fibre connection from exchange to the premises
- A faster form of FTTC, delivered using Fibre to the green road side cabinet and then a short copper line to the premises
- Delivered using a copper line between the exchange and the customer’s premises
Questions? Want to learn more?
Our friendly partner team are here to help
We are 100% partner-only
What our partners say
Get in touch