Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Trunking is a way of providing telephone lines using data rather than fixed lines.It gives you the ability to make and receive calls using IP technology without needing to completely replace your PBX. SIP is the natural replacement for fixed lines and in addition offers greater flexibility and resilience whilst being at a lower price point.
At Digital Wholesale Solutions, we have taken the time to find the right SIP products for our partners to take their customer on the journey to IP. Choose from unbundled, fantastic value SIP with features including:
- Fraud protection
- Self-manage portal
- Compliant call recording
- Free Web RTC – “Click to Dial”
- GDPR and PCI compliant call recording
- Advanced call barring DDI level resiliency and failover
- Call analytics
- End user portal access
Why SIP Trunking?
- Cost Savings – SIP Channel rental is over 50% cheaper than ISDN with savings to be made on call costs too, with bundled SIP
- Future Ready – the ideal replacement for ISDN, offering customers a way to make and receive calls without the need to completely replace their on-premise telephone system
- Resilient – numbers and trunks can be programmed for failover scenarios, keeping our customers talking at all times
- Quality and Reliability – 99.95% availability backed by service level guarantees
- Secure – Fraud detection and prevention and call spend management systems ensure your customers’ lines and calls are secure and protected
Questions? Want to learn more?
Our friendly partner team are here to help
Or call us on 0330 100 1233
We are 100% partner-only
What our partners say