Give your customers the V-IP experience with our new Single Order voice licence.
Virtual IP Voice, or as we like to call it V-IP, is a wholesale Single Line over-the-top IP voice licence for use with Single Order Connectivity products, such as SOGEA or FTTP.
The traditional telephone network is closing, meaning businesses need to transition from copper to fibre in preparation for the All-IP world. Our V-IP range offers simple, competitive IP Voice licences with features perfect for both micro businesses and consumers.
A range of V-IP licences to suit your customers’ needs
Perfect Single Line Voice Replacement
Simple to order, simple to use
Essentials is the first of our V-IP Voice licences aimed at customers who need a low-cost licence, unbundled minutes (PAYG), and simple featured telephone services in the transition to All-IP, similar to Single Line features available today on single copper lines.
- PAYG calls
- Easy to order
- Port your customer number
- Pre-configured router with ATA option and DWS connectivity
- Use your own generic SIP device
- Keep your existing analogue handsets
- Neutral branded portal
- Choose your own colour scheme
- White labelled collateral
- 30-day or 36-month terms available
- New number or port an existing number
- Bespoke feature settings per user
Questions? Want to learn more?
Our friendly partner team are here to help
We are 100% partner-only
What our partners say
Get in touch