Affinity Billing Lite
Affinity Billing Lite has been designed for start-up and growing resellers who want to easily bill their customers and manage provisioning, tariff plans and charges.
In partnership with Aurora, Digital Wholesale Solutions offers a new solution that makes it even easier for our partners to manage billing. Time is money, so we’ve integrated the provisioning of our products into Affinity Billing Lite to reduce lead times and remove the need for re-keying information between systems.
Key features and benefits:
- Fully web-based meaning you can access Affinity Billing Lite from anywhere, at any time
- Create and manage customers, tariffs and service charges and track revenue from invoicing
- Automated CDR processing and billing of DWS products
- Your own brand on invoices as well as a branded self-serve portal for customers
- Integrated ordering and provisioning of DWS products
- Revenue reporting to uncover insights and trends
- Simple call tariffing and bundling options
Why Digital Wholesale Solutions?
- The highest partner satisfaction in the industry, with a Net Promoter Score of 50.5
- Best products, best pricing and best support
- A constantly evolving portfolio of digital infrastructure solutions
- Training, collateral and specialist support available whenever and wherever you need it
- We have the simplest, low risk commercial terms in the market
- An award-winning, easy to use portal with rich APIs to help you meet your customers’ needs efficiently
Why Affinity Billing Lite?
Easy to set up
Resellers don’t need extensive product or billing knowledge to get started with Affinity Billing Lite. You can get up and running quickly by following a few basic steps
Provision in one place
Quickly provision and bill a wide range of telecoms and data products through this single platform
Push your brand
Add significant value to your propositions by offering a branded portal whilst also improving customer satisfaction and reducing admin time producing and sending invoices
We are 100% partner-only
What our partners say