Earn cashback on every new CityFibre Ethernet order
The more you order, the more you earn
Any Ethernet orders placed after the 1st October 2022 will qualify for a minimum cash bonus of £250, but the more circuits you place during the month, the more you can earn. For example, if you place four new orders in one month then you can earn £500 per circuit!
Plus, we’re offering a £1000 cash bonus for every qualifying new order placed using CityFibre’s new Permission to Work process!
How much can I earn?
- One order per month = £250
- Two orders per month = £350
- Three orders per month = £400
- Four orders per month = £500
Permission to Work
We’re supporting CityFibre with their new Permission to Work initiative, offering £1000 for every new order placed with the Permission to Work form.
The new ‘Permission to Work’ process will help to streamline and enhance the current Wayleaves process, while alleviating some of the delays and frustrations currently caused by the more formal Wayleaves process. In fact, CityFibre has committed to a 30-working day expedited order where the Permission to Work form is used!
For more information on this process and how you can benefit from this incentive, please click here.
What our partners say
“The support functionalities offered by the DWS Portal make working with DWS simple and straightforward. With 24/7 access to expert advice and technical assistance, we are always able to meet our customers’ expectations. We can also keep track of all our orders placed via the portal which means we can keep our customers in the know and provide live updates on their service.”
Stelios Gregoriou, Ntel Communications
Terms & conditions:
- Promotion available for new Cityfibre circuit orders placed between 1st October and 31st March 2023, however DWS will review the success of the offer at the end of December 2022 and reserve the right to withdraw if performance is not in line with expectations.
- Bonus will be paid upon completion of the circuit install and receipt of the first invoice.
- In the event that more than one circuit is placed in a month then DWS will reconcile and credit total bonus amount payable once all circuits have been completed.
- Bonuses only applicable for new CityFibre Ethernet orders, including both Dedicated Full Fibre Ethernet and Fibre Flex.
- All qualifying orders must be on 36 month terms.
- Please note the Permission to Work process can only be used for on-net (CityFibre based) Ethernet orders. It does not apply to Ethernet orders using other suppliers or to any other services from CityFibre. At the point of placing the order, the partner will provide the signed copy of the form along with all other paperwork to DWS and we will confirm whether the order qualifies for the £1000 cashback.